Functions / Responsibilities
- Create and execute tests for mobile apps across Android & iOS native applications and
• Develop test plans and test cases.
• Work to aggressive deadlines
• Verify the quality of data; ensure data coming in matches existing data, verify functionality and data output against requirements.
• Log, Manage, and re-test defects in bug tracking system.
• Report testing status, milestones and issues to project stakeholders
• Keen attention to detail in all aspects of work.
• Exceptional attention when identifying inconsistencies and ﬂaws.
• Great team player and able to work efﬁciently with minimal supervision.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
· BSc in Computer Science, IT, or related ﬁeld.
· 1-2 Years of experience as a QA Engineer.
· Extensive Manual testing experience.
· Experience in Agile methodologies a plus.
· Must be able to write test plans, test cases, and other test artifacts.
· Must be able to prepare test data.
· Good understanding on Linux & basic networking.
· Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
Experience with Automation is an added advantage
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (678)
Senior Software Engineer-JAVA Jobs at Jobenvoy.com in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
DevOps Engineer Jobs at Sana Commerce in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Full Stack Developer- .NET Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Web Developer Jobs at Demanzo in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Technical-Engineering Internship at Synopsys Inc in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Internship
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – Frontend Jobs at Global Tote Lankan in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time