- Executing automated testing is a must.
- Analyze test results and identify root causes for failures.
- Perform functional, UI, security, load, performance, stress tests.
- Develop required simulation tools when needed.
- Apply different testing tools based on products and needs.
- A degree in computer science, from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in software quality assurance including.
- Functional, regression, UI, performance testing.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Experience in test automation.
- Experience with embedded systems in an advantage.
- Ability to take responsibilities for quality and on time delivery in all assigned work.
- Ability to work as independently with given tasks.
- Researching skills in an advantage.
- Friendly and family oriented working environment.
- Flexible working environment, Task focused.
- Energetic team.
LankaSolution is a trusted long-term technology partner to global industry leaders and technology innovators, established businesses striving for innovation, as well as ambitious start-ups. Our domain experience is best suited for delivering websites, mobile apps and solutions on the cutting edge of the latest trends.
LankaSolution is an industry leading research and development company. We are very much focus into web and mobile and resources outsourcing.
For more information, visit, http://www.lankasolution.com
Additional Company Information:
- Registration No: PV- 105923
- Company Size: 1-50 Employees
- Average Processing Time : 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
Interested applicants, Please send your resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.
Offered SalaryLKR 120,000 - LKR 140,000
Career LevelSenior Executive
Related Jobs (49)
Research Assistant (Computer Science & Engineering/Software Engineering) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Software Developer III, Chrome Browser, Metrics-(Google) on September 17, 2021 Full-Time
Information Security Engineer, Red Team, Android Security-(Google) on September 17, 2021 Full-Time