Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
About the job Resource Manager
- A bachelor’s degree or MBA with 6-12 years of experience in a similar profile or as a Project Manager in the IT Industry
- Familiarity in existing practices in Resource Management including Planning, Fulfillment and Optimization of Resources
- Experience in resource planning software such as Ganttic and/or Microsoft Dynamics and the advance knowledge in MS Excel is a must
- Experience in a similarly modelled, Medium to Large size IT Enterprise will be favoured
- Assigning the required roles & skills based on skill and task availability and maintain records of the same.
- Forecasting future resource requirements through determining scope, cost and potential risk
- Supporting overall project deliverables with an emphasis on compliance and conflict resolution
- Providing updates and reports as applicable
- Assigning available staff to projects based on their skills and experience.
- Providing project managers with ongoing resource management and related support.
- Monitoring employee utilization, workload, and overtime hours.
- Mitigating resource concerns by reallocating resources, adjusting goals, or assigning additional staff.
- Collaborating on resource management with internal departments.
- Resource planning and allocation, assigning resources to projects based on their skills, previous experience, availability, or project budget.
- Capacity Planning.
- Supporting project managers in ongoing resource management efforts.
- Supporting Project Managers by reallocating resources, adjusting goals or requirements, or assigning new resources to the team.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (134)
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS ) Jobs at PickMe In Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Backend Engineer Jobs at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- PHP Developer Jobs at SilverStripers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time