Senior Executive, Grant Management and Research Administration
You will support the Associate Chair (Research)’s Office in grant management and research administration, to provide effective administrative support and advice in research-related matters to assist faculty and researchers from the School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE), throughout the life cycle of grant management.
Your key duties include but not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and/or disseminate grant calls
- Provide grant processing support for proposal, claims and report submissions
- Liaise with the relevant departments to assist faculty members in putting in place the contracts and agreements with individuals or organisations needed for the conduct of research
- Manage research accounts from award to expiry, validate expenditures for compliance with applicable funding agencies terms and conditions and University policies
- Facilitate grant verification and variation submissions
- Oversee submission of progress and final reports, and ensure proper closure of completed research projects
- Promote sound record retention practices to faculty members to facilitate ease of access and compliance with all regulatory policies for retention of documents
- Provide secretariat support to review panel meetings
- Any other ad-hoc initiatives and assignments undertaken by the Office
- At least a Diploma qualification, preferably with some prior experience in grant management/research compliance and/or research administration.
- Ability to multi-task and handle sensitive/confidential information.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer-service oriented with a positive work attitude.
- Meticulous, resourceful and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and able to handle databases.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive