Senior Java / React / Node.js Engineer (Remote)
• We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the U.S.*
ICF is seeking a Senior Java / React / Node.js Engineer to join our Digital Modernization Division to deliver competent O&M and system enhancement support by executing all phases of applications programming activities for a federal client.
Our Digital Modernization Division is an information technology and management consulting department that offers integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design, build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all aspects of our client’s business.
• Devising and modifying application programs and procedures from detailed specifications to solve complex problems. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• 7+ Years of Required Experience:
• AWS serverless framework (API Gateway, ALB, Lambda, DynamoDB, EventBridge, Kinesis, S3, DMS)
• US citizenship is required and the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
• Bachelor’s degree or at least 4+ years experience in a related field in lieu of a degree
• Java; SQL – Oracle, PostgreSQL; JSP
• App Servers – Tomcat, WildFly, WebSphere
• Frameworks –Spring, Spring Boot, Struts
• ORM – JPA, Hibernate, MyBatis
• MQ/JMS – IBM MQ Series, ActiveMQ
• REST concepts; JWT
• Testing: JUnit, Selenium, JMeter
• Jenkins/Cloudbees – Groovy Jenkinsfile development
• Ansible – Playbook development, Tower management
• Hashicorp Terraform and Hashicorp Vault
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range – There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is –
Nationwide Remote Office (US99
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (258)
Backend Developer Intern, Vacancies At Nimi, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 8, 2022 Internship
Software Engineers Jobs At Codegen, Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 8, 2022 Full-Time