Senior/Software Engineer – Quality Assurance
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
IFS Asset Management is the product group within R&D where we maintain the Asset information (such as Equipment information and Fleet Asset information) and the Work Order management that our customer uses for different businesses. We also manage some more generic functionalities like Document Management and Application Services supporting all other product areas. We have a wide range of technologies and a lot of integrations towards 3rd party products to cater for, i.e. Esri GIS map handling. We also work a lot with IoT, AI, Machine learning and other type of techniques that give value to our customers. We in the Quality Assurance area take part in all stages of our product development and sometimes also all the way to a go live installation for specific customers to secure the quality of all aspects.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work with all aspects of quality assurance throughout the entire software development process, starting from initial design and specifications through development, release and support.
As Senior/Software Engineer Quality Assurance you will have the responsibility to make sure early in the design process that the product will be testable later, and to monitor external and internal testing and questions to find patterns where more testing is required.
As a Senior/Software Engineer Quality Assurance in the Asset Management product group you will, among other things, be expected to:
- Maintain and improve the existing test automation framework that supports the testing of Web, API and Mobile products
- Implement automation frameworks using the latest technologies and incorporating industry best practices
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Design and develop tools for Quality Assurance
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Initiate, plan and drive activities related to usability testing and performance testing
- Identify, prioritize and propose security corrections using OWASP SAMM
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing features
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. software designers, software engineers, software architects and program managers) to identify system requirements
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
To be a successful Senior/Software Engineer Quality Assurance at IFS your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further we would like you to have a relevant academic degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.), preferably in software engineering.
We are looking for someone with
- Strong background in Software Engineering and Quality Engineering
- Exposure to API Testing using REST Assured
- 2+ years of Automation Test experience with Selenium/Cypress/Appium
- Experience in writing web application tests
- Experience in writing test scripts and test script execution for integration tests and UI tests
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques and methodologies
- Technical design and programming skills
- Self-motivation and learning capability, ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (105)
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS ) Jobs at PickMe In Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Backend Engineer Jobs at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- PHP Developer Jobs at SilverStripers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Architect Jobs at KochaSoft in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Contract Part-Time
- Software Engineer (PHP) Jobs at LankaPropertyWeb in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Web Developer (React JS) Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Associate PHP Laravel developer Jobs at CodeWox in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Salesforce Developer Jobs at Future Fibres in Malwana, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Associate Frontend Developer Jobs at APNLAB in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at Intrepid Travel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time