Senior Software Engineer, Trilogy (Remote) – $60,000/year USD
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Do you wonder why engineering organizations make cost-driven decisions and miss out on the most advanced technologies? Are you a passionate learner who loves to pick up new products, programming languages, and technologies?
Trilogy is looking for high-performing software engineers like you who are eager to launch their careers to the next level. We acquire struggling software companies and turn their products around by employing the latest cloud technologies. There is no limit to making the best technical decisions at our company, which means you won’t be limited by legacy design or budget considerations.
As a part of our feature team, you will have the chance to work with all the latest technologies like AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Neptune, and AppSync to improve over 100 products. You will continue to learn and improve like nowhere else as you push the boundaries of new technologies every day.
What You Will Be Doing
• Building new functionalities. For every spec, you will make the appropriate method-level design decisions and write production-ready code to ensure flawless implementation.
What You Won’t Be Doing
• Fixing defects in code written by someone else: You will focus on delivering new features, not puzzling with old broken ones.
• Wasting your time in meetings and administrative tasks: We have automated most of the overhead so that your day can be centered around the thing you love most: coding.
Senior Software Engineer Key Responsibilities
Building new product features and capabilities and helping to transform our portfolio of 100+ products into cloud-native applications.
• Mid-level coding experience in the software industry
• Motivated to learn cutting-edge cloud technologies and push them to their limits
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $30 USD/hour, which equates to $60,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
• You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
• Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
• First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
• Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
• Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
• If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3889-LK-Colombo-SeniorSoftware.057
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (471)
Software Engineer -Web Jobs At Bileeta in Colombo Sri Lanka on June 30, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Java Developer Jobs At Algonomy in Colombo Sri Lanka on June 30, 2022 Full-Time
Full stack Engineer Jobs At Thirdfort in Colombo Sri Lanka on June 30, 2022 Full-Time
Backend Engineering Jobs At Thirdfort in Colombo Sri Lanka on June 30, 2022 Full-Time