Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Senior Solutions Architect
- Serve as a trusted Technical Adviser to WSO2 prospects and customers.
- Demonstrate technical expertise on WSO2 products, solutions, and general technology.
- Knowledgeable in the fast-moving, ever-evolving technology landscape and understand how and where WSO2 fits in.
- Work with Account Managers and Account teams on account planning, strategy, expansions, and new sales opportunities.
- Maintain and grow your knowledge of architecture, design, and the inner workings of WSO2 products and solutions.
- Engage with customer architecture leadership via architecture and design discussions, demonstrations, on-site visits, short-term consulting engagements and be present at workshops and seminars.
- Work closely with Account teams and client teams on account health, course correction, and technical coordination.
- Identify selling opportunities and participate in the sales process as required.
- Contribute client and market feedback to Product teams and company strategy; be the voice of the customer.
- Contribute towards overall team leadership, the operational model, and governance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-7 years of working experience in Solutions Engineering/Solutions Architecture or equivalent role.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in software development and software design principles.
Technical Requirements and Knowledge:
- Key technical, design, and architecture skillset with the ability to architect or design pragmatic solutions.
- Experience in business, system architecture principles, architecture patterns, processes, and frameworks.
- Experience in technical selling/pre-sales/solution consultancy.
- Exceptional client management skills: Ability to guide, train, and negotiate technical decisions.
- Exceptional presentation and communications capabilities. Confidence presenting to a highly skilled and experienced audience, including developers and architects will be valued.
- Showcase a passion to learn new technologies and a desire to tackle hard technical problems.
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and a willingness to explore the unknown.
- Take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution individually, as well as work effectively through escalations with the Engineering team.
- Possess an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and a willingness to work with a global team.
- Possess an amiable personality, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to the local cultures of WSO2’s global customer and employee base.
- Demonstrate technical leadership skills and mentoring skills to help develop junior members in the Solutions Architecture team.
- This is a customer-facing role that requires travel to customer locations up to around 30% of the time, based on the needs of the business
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- 401K matching.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (587)
QA / Senior QA Engineer Jobs at Mind Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Exetel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Xinfinit GmbH in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at Appspotr in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at DirectPay in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Avonet Technologies in Sri Lanka (Remote) on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Trainee Game Developer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Java Developer Jobs at ISA in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time