Senior Tech Lead / Tech Lead [.Net]
About the job
About This Role
We are looking for that passionate, driven and resilient individual to join our team as a Senior Tech Lead / Tech Lead (.Net). The successful candidate will be playing a key role in achieving our mission of flawless delivery and execution of our business projects and meeting the expectations of clients.
Who are we?
- Azend Technologies is a software company serving a portfolio of clients in the USA, the UK and Sri Lanka, and incubating a growing portfolio of strategic products inhouse, which target regional markets.
- We commenced operations as a collaboration of experienced ideators and technologists from a diverse set of industries, supporting businesses to realize their true potential through next generation technologies and digital infrastructure, such as IoT, Blockchain, Machine Learning & AI.
- Our Founding Team are veterans of the IT industry who have spent many years at leading global software firms. We bring together experience and domain knowledge in building cutting edge technology solutions, across sectors including financial, agriculture, automotive, power solutions, industrial engineering, retail, logistics and more.
Why is this Role unique?
- You will have the OPPORTUNITY to continue growing within the team as a key contributor who has the trust of senior leaders and is able to contribute to business value and learn new tools and technologies
- You will be an essential part of a fast growing organization with ambitious plans to expand into multiple markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
- You will have the space to EXPERIMENT, be BOLD and PUSH boundaries!
What will you do?
- Write, and maintain scalable and performant code in a micro-service architecture
- Understand functional requirements and design solutions
- Collaborate, research, experiment, and contribute to the development team
- Learn and adopt new technologies with a focus on improving our product
- Learn cloud-based hosting providers and services
What We Are Looking For?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering with 8+ yrs experience in designing and developing enterprise level applications using .NET Core
- Experience in building REST web services and micro service applications using .Net Core
- Adhering to CI/CD of solutions, DevOps principles, and quality standards & best practices
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, teamwork, leadership and communication skills
AzendTech is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (702)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Footage Creations in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at ICP Techno LLC in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Part-Time
Senior Java Software Engineer Jobs at FINAP in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
.NET Backend Developer Jobs at APP360 (PVT) Ltd in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – React Native Jobs at Rootcode in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Acceura Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at H-Connect GBS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time