Service Associate – HR
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Senior Practitioner-HR, you will be supporting employee and business needs in delivering outstanding HR services for employees.
- You will update and processes employee data in the HR System to provide accurate and timely information to a variety of HR Services
- Interface with customers to resolve questions and issues regarding compensation administration/processes
- Provides data for any internal business controls team as required
- Ensure compliance to the client’s existing standards
- You will require to have good understanding of the internal and external policies, procedures, regulations, and compliance related to Human Resources and respond to employee queries.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year in Core HR & Issue Resolution for any International IT / ITES Companies.
- Good verbal and written English language skills. Ability to communicate and resolve difficult customer service issues
- Expertise and knowledge in Core HR related processes (excluding Recruitment)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines
- Ability to trouble-shoot and implement changes in his/her processes
- Effectively Works with Others – Works well with internal customers and external suppliers and can positively influence others in problem solving and work process improvements
- Attention to details
- Team work – the ability to work well within the team is key to this role
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in HR Management System.
- Masters Degree in HR
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (736)
Senior Software Engineer-JAVA Jobs at Jobenvoy.com in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
DevOps Engineer Jobs at Sana Commerce in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Full Stack Developer- .NET Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Web Developer Jobs at Demanzo in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Technical-Engineering Internship at Synopsys Inc in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Internship
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time