Software Engineer (C#, .Net, Java, SQL)
The Enterprise Service Management, Center of Excellence under Corporate Services is on the lookout for a dynamic and open-minded individuals to join us as a Software Engineer. You will be part of a global team developing and maintaining an number of cloud platforms built on modern technologies. Together with the IFS Global business process owners and specialists, we develop multidisciplinary and customer-driven global solutions driving towards a scalable and agile solution for the future.
You as a software engineer is expected to consistently develop high-quality software solutions by:
- Analyzing and interpreting the requirements to fulfill the domain needs.
- Applying the best engineering and architectural concepts.
- Ensuring product performance and maintainability by adhering to IFS’ standards, guidelines, processes, and tools.
- Performing comprehensive testing including code and performance assessments.
- Actively participating in communication with stakeholders to ensure the solution is fit for purpose.
- Making every effort possible to complete assignments within the constraints of time and scope
- Having advanced understanding on how to create and maintain configurations
- Being familiar with integration technologies and standards used in the industry. Ability to understand complex integrations between IFS systems and external systems for development and troubleshooting
- Being skilled at report development and good understanding on different reporting options. Ability to technically advise and guide customers on reporting functionality.
- Having good understanding of Cloud installations.
- Ability to perform code reviews, guide and make improvement suggestions on code
- Understand when to do modifications versus configurations and advice customers
- Excellent communication with all applicable stakeholders
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- 1-2 years’ experience with a track record in working with Enterprise Grade Software.
- Strong analytical skills and technical mindset
- Technical expertise in IFS Technical Architecture would be an advantage
- Experience in integration platforms/technology such as Dell Boomi, REST APIs, JASON, SOAP
- Experience in Agile platforms (Jira), ITIL platforms (ServiceNow, IFS Assyst) are a definite advantage
- Ability work in distributed Global team set up, with the flexibility of going on call and working on EU shifts.
- Fluent in English
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (441)
Senior QA Engineer Jobs at Aventude in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Refcoins in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Python Developer Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time