Software Engineer II (SL), Senior
At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we’ve only begun to define the edge of what’s possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
The position is opened in Sri Lanka Advanced Location Team(ALT). The selected candidate will be designing and developing software tools, Apps, components, Automated tests and test frameworks for Advanced Locationing solutions.
Be a part of the Advanced Locationing team in Sri Lanka
Start developing software using Java SpringBoot, C#.Net, Golang etc.
Start developing automated test cases and test automation frameworks.
Developing Microservices, Docker containers and work with DBs like Postgres and Mongo.
Implementing unit testing, integration testing and automated system testing
Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team across multiple development sites in an Agile environment.
Involve in projects across the full software cycle. Architect, design, develop and validate, documentation and maintenance.
Ensure high code quality by following software engineering best practices.
Keeping up to date with industry standards and advancements in development.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of Industry experience.
- Proficiency in Java SpringBoot and/or C#.Net
- Having minimum of 1 year of experience with software testing(specially automated testing/API test automation) and Software QA process and practices
- Having minimum of 1 year of experience with test automation frameworks( PyTest , Robot Framework and Postman Test )
- Having minimum of 1 year or experience with load testing frameworks (Apache JMeter, Locust etc…)
- Programming ability in Golang and Node is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts, design patterns etc
- Familiarity with concepts of RESTful , Microservices using frameworks such as Spring
- Familiarity with Message queuing service like Kafka and MQTT
- Familiarity with relational and document DBs like Postgres and Mongo
- Familiarity with concepts of containerization such as Docker
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment
- Basic knowledge of GCP or AWS cloud technologies
- Working ability with Linux
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (447)
Graduate Trainee – Technical Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Projects Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Jobs at Bio Foods (Pvt.) Ltd in Kandy, Sri Lanka on January 30, 2023 Full-Time
Web Developer Jobs at iTelaSoft in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 30, 2023 Full-Time