Software Engineer II (SL), Senior
At Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.
We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.
Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you’ll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.
Together, we’ve only begun to define the edge of what’s possible—for our people, our customers, and the world.
The position is opened in Sri Lanka Advanced Location Team(ALT). The selected candidate will be designing and developing software tools, Apps, components, Automated tests and test frameworks for Advanced Locationing solutions.
Be a part of the Advanced Locationing team in Sri Lanka
Start developing software using Java SpringBoot, C#.Net, Golang etc.
Start developing automated test cases and test automation frameworks.
Developing Microservices, Docker containers and work with DBs like Postgres and Mongo.
Implementing unit testing, integration testing and automated system testing
Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team across multiple development sites in an Agile environment.
Involve in projects across the full software cycle. Architect, design, develop and validate, documentation and maintenance.
Ensure high code quality by following software engineering best practices.
Keeping up to date with industry standards and advancements in development.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of Industry experience.
- Proficiency in Java SpringBoot and/or C#.Net
- Having minimum of 1 year of experience with software testing(specially automated testing/API test automation) and Software QA process and practices
- Having minimum of 1 year of experience with test automation frameworks( PyTest , Robot Framework and Postman Test )
- Having minimum of 1 year or experience with load testing frameworks (Apache JMeter, Locust etc…)
- Programming ability in Golang and Node is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts, design patterns etc
- Familiarity with concepts of RESTful , Microservices using frameworks such as Spring
- Familiarity with Message queuing service like Kafka and MQTT
- Familiarity with relational and document DBs like Postgres and Mongo
- Familiarity with concepts of containerization such as Docker
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment
- Basic knowledge of GCP or AWS cloud technologies
- Working ability with Linux
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (35)
- Android Developer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on February 20, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (PHP) Jobs at LankaPropertyWeb in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 20, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineer Jobs at LSEG in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 20, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Capricon in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time
- DevOps Engineer Jobs at zMessenger (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Prologics IT Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – React JS Jobs at Mad Mobile LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Architect Jobs at Mad Mobile LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 19, 2024 Full-Time