People come in many different shapes, and we are open to everyone.
At Saltside, who you are is important – but never limiting. Our team represents people of different origin, sex, religion and beliefs.
Our mission is simple;
- Our job is to build the easiest listing platform for buying, selling and recruiting.
- We sell increased exposure on our platform, with minimal manual involvement from us
- We want to offer our employees a fantastic place to work
Whether you have an academic background or just a lot of experience is less important to us, what we are interested in is someone with a good track record in similar positions. To be successful in this role you likely have at least 2 – 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
Since we are a fully remote company, it’s a plus plus if you have worked in a remote organisation previously.
Wearing the hat of a Software Engineer
Life is always exciting as a Software Engineer! This is what it would look like at Saltside:
- You will be designing, developing, and maintaining software systems and applications.
- You will be writing efficient and well-documented code, and troubleshooting and debugging issues as they arise.
- You will be collaborating with other engineers, product managers, and designers to define and implement new features.
- You will be participating in code reviews and ensuring adherence to coding standards and best practices.
- You will be required to keep yourself up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in software engineering and continuously improve your skills and knowledge.
Our search will come to an end when we find someone with the below skills:
- Web development experience: we expect you to have a minimum of 1 year experience in web development with either PHP or Java.
- Proficiency in Laravel/Spring Boot frameworks: we expect you to have working experience on Laravel/Spring Boot frameworks.
- Stellar web application building: we expect you to have good knowledge in planning and building web applications.
- Containerization (Docker) GIT and Continuous Integration / Delivery: we expect you to have experience working on containerization (Docker) GIT and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Proficiency in SQL/No-SQL: we expect you to have good knowledge of SQL/No-SQL database concepts.
- Practice on Linux-based systems: we expect you to have working practice with Linux-based systems and have basic understanding of Linux Commands.
- Ability to write codes: we expect you to have the ability to author clean, standards-compliant code.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle: we expect you to have experience working in all phases of SDLC – specification, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience in test automation: it will be an added advantage if you have experience in test automation
Familiarity with the above-mentioned tools and skillsets might help, but even if you do not, do apply if you think you’re right for the job!
Chocolates and Pizzas
- Salary range: 130,000 LKR – 160,000 LKR
All our interview rounds will be over a video call.
- Round 1 – HR Screening (15 mins)
- Round 2 – Tech Round (90 mins)
- Round 3 – Managerial Round (45 mins)
- Round 4 – HR Round (45 mins)
Offered SalaryLKR 100,000 - LKR 150,000
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (380)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time