Systems Engineer – Global IT Support Center
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We are looking for a service minded System Engineer to become a part of centralized global IT support team with the upcoming IT Services and IT Applications support to stay in line with the changing needs of the business. At the same time achieve the maximum level of end user satisfaction by giving a smooth, efficient and reliable service. Daily work includes fulfilling operational tasks to ensure good performance and stability in our services and applications.
Primary Job Role:
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance and application support
- Spanning Tier 1 and 2 support responsibilities for all IT Services (Ex: Network, Infrastructure, Database, Environment, etc.) and IT Applications (Ex: IFS Applications etc.) used within global IFS community.
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customer.
- Think creatively and innovatively to propose reactive solutions and automate repetitive tasks.
- Share knowledge and provide assistance as needed within the team.
- Opportunity to work with broader scope of services and applications.
- Work on preparing knowledge for customers based on the experience gathering in day today work.
- Stay up to date on current and past incidents to maintain the highest levels of customer service.
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Systems & Network, System Engineering
- 1 or more years of experience with working in IT Services and application support
- Strong understanding in basic IT technical concepts such as Networking, Infrastructure, Environments etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Good customer service and business communication skills
- Ability to work in 24/5 shifts rotating weekly basis
- Experience in working for a global customer base will be an added advantage
- Basic understanding on ITIL, Incident and request management (Optional)
- Work effectively individually or in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with great interpersonal skills
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 10th March 2023.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognised leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (382)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time