Tech Lead – Software Engineering [Full stack]
About the job Tech Lead – Software Engineering [Full stack]
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or BSc equivalent qualification with 7+ years (s) experience
- 5+ years (s) experience in Software Engineering.
- Solid experience in Node.js and/or Java for backend development
- Solid experience in oAuth2 concepts and flows
- Solid experience in fine-grained access control concepts
- Strong Analytical, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Experience in cloud services, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience in Scrum and Agile practices.
- Team and stakeholder management.
- Experience and understanding of different frameworks and methodologies.
- Experience in both SQL and No-SQL databases
- Lead team to follow secured best coding practices.
- Lead Detailed solution design and proper use of design patterns
- Remove technical impediments from the team
- Do hands-on development in TS/JS/Java
- Do design reviews
- Assist Data modeling
- Lead Maintaining sprint tracker, identification, and mitigation of risks.
- Lead peer/Code reviews and provide feedback
- Mentoring team members
- Identify tools and utilities
- Practice Agile process
- Practice Effort estimation for pre-sales
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
Related Jobs (228)
UX Designer – Jobs At Dialog Axiata PLC In Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 21, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Data Engineer – Jobs At Dialog Axiata PLC In Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 21, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer – Jobs At Dialog Axiata PLC In Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 21, 2022 Full-Time
Intern – Quality Assurance At Mitra Innovation In Moratuwa, Sri Lanka on January 21, 2022 Internship
Intern -Software Development At Mitra Innovation In Moratuwa, Sri Lanka on January 21, 2022 Internship