Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Tech Lead – Software Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Electrical & Telecommunication, Computer Science, Software Engineering or BSc qualification
- 5+ years (s) experience in software/IT development and integrations.
- Strong Analytical, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Experience with at least one programming language and a good understanding of two or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Spring, Microservices
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts, MBE, Scrum, and Agile practices
- Team and stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently on technical design and drive team for the successful implementation
What We Offer
- Attractive Remuneration
- Medical Insurance Coverage.
- Hybrid working environment (Hybrid working environment)
- Amazing Opportunities for Career Progression
- Social events and team building
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- On-time EPF & ETF Payments
- This is a permanent position
We are #hiring a Tech Lead – Software Engineering to join our team immediately.
Send your CVS to email@example.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (381)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Cryptoworth in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OrangeHRM in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Hirdaramani Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Internship at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Internship