VACANCY NAME: Intern – Intern
Do you want to be part of a company that makes a difference around the world? At Unilever, we have a clear purpose – to make sustainability everyday. Through our 400 brands that reach 2.5 billion people every day, we aim to generate positive social impact globally and locally. We are creating a bright future for our customers, our business, and our planet, and you can be a part of it.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Young talent wanting to unleash their potential to generate real impact not only in business, but also in society, based on digital solutions and new and disruptive ideas.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
You can collaborate in strategic projects to strengthen and develop skills for the future of work and specialize in various areas by having contact with leaders
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO APPLY TO THE PROGRAM?
- Be an active undergraduate and / or engineering student from 4th semester
- Your graduation date must be at least December 2022 or later
- Availability to collaborate up to 6 hours a day and no more than 30 a week
- Intermediate – Advanced English
IN WHAT AREAS DO WE HAVE POSITIONS?
- Information technology
- Investigation and development
- Communication and Corporate Affairs
- Human Resources
- Supply chain
- Unilever Food Solutions
WHERE ARE THEY LOCATED?
- Corporate: Bosques de las Lomas (Mexico City)
- Plants: Tultitlán (Mexico State), Cuernavaca, Talismán (Mexico City), Lerma (Toluca)
WHAT WILL THE SELECTION PROCESS BE LIKE?
You have until November 5 to apply with a tentative entry date of January 17, 2022.
Follow the #MiTalentoImpacta campaign closely on our social networks:
FB: Unilever Careers
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners and communities. We believe that a diverse workforce enables us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the company. At Unilever we are interested in each person bringing their “True Self” and this includes you. Therefore, if you need any type of support or requirements to access the vacancy, we encourage you to let us know at the time of your application so that we can help you in your recruitment experience.
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bring ing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- INDUSTRYAdvertising and marketing
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (9)
- Front End Industrial Engineer Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Sustainability Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Graduate Trainee – Merchandising Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Engineering Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time